Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan (January 2021-24)
- Anti-bullying Policy (January 2021-22)
- Behaviour Policy (January 2021-22)
- Charging & Remissions Policy (January 2021-23)
- Complaints Policy – including arrangements handling complaints regarding SEN support (Academic year 2020-21)
- Online Safety Policy (January 2021-22)
- Equality Objectives – Bloemfontein Primary School (January 2021-22)
- Equality Objectives – Stanley Learning Partnership (September 2020-21)
Bloemfontein Primary School and Stanley Learning partnership review our Equality Objectives annually, therefore, the next review will take place in September 2020.
- SEND Policy (January 2021-22)
- Whistleblowing Policy – Stanley Learning Partnership (September 2020-21)
Keeping Children Safe in School
- Child Protection Policy & Safeguarding Policy (September 2020)
- Appendix 1 Roles, Responsibilities and Entitlements (1)
- Appendix 2 Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Appendix 3 Behaviour guidelines for staff and volunteers (1)
- Appendix 5 Referral form for first contact
- Appendix 6 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings (1)
- Appendix 7 Information sharing (1)
- Appendix 7b Information Sharing 2018
- Appendix 8 The eight golden rules for information sharing
- Appendix 9 The Brook Traffic Light Tool
- Appendix 10 Guidance on sexting incidents
- Appendix 11 Responding and Managing Sexting Incidents
- Appendix 12 Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence – Advice
- Appendix 13 – When to call the police
- Appendix 14 – Additional safeguarding guidance. A response to Covid 19
- Keeping Children Safe in School (Gov.uk)
Data Protection & GDPR
Remote Learning during Lockdown
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.