Mrs L Cauldfield is our School Administrator and is the person you should speak to if you have any queries. If you would prefer to contact us electronically, then you can fill in the form below and we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible.
- Mrs Laura Liddell is our Head teacher and Safeguarding Designated Lead
- Mrs Natalie Trewhella is our Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator & Safeguarding Deputy Designated Lead
- Stephanie Henderson – Chair of Governors & Governor for Safeguarding and Looked after Children
- Mrs Amy Milburn – Designated lead for Early Years
Our telephone number is 01207 232198.
Stanley Learning Partnership
Greenland Community Primary School is an academy and is part of Stanley Learning Partnership.
- Mr Mark Stewart is our Chief Executive Officer.
- Mr Tom Harpe is our Chair of Members & Trustees.
To contact Stanley Learning Partnership LTD please call us on 01207 266700.
Via post: Unit G3, Tanfield Lea Business Centre, Tanfield Lea Industrial Estate North, Stanley, Co. Durham, DH9 9DB
Click here to visit the Stanley Learning Partnership website: Stanley Learning Partnership
Durham County Council
To contact Durham County Council via telephone please call 03000 26 0000.
Via post: County Hall, Co. Durham, DH1 5UL or in person at your local Customer Access Point: Louisa Centre, Stanley