Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan (July 2019 – September 2020)
- Anti-bullying Policy (June 2019 – 20)
- Behaviour Policy (October 2019-20)
- Charging & Remissions Policy (October 2019-20)
- Complaints Policy – including arrangements handling complaints regarding SEN support (September 2019-20)
- e-Safety Policy (2019)
- Equality Objectives – Bloemfontein Primary School (September 2019-20)
- Equality Objectives – Stanley Learning Partnership (September 2019-20)
Bloemfontein Primary School and Stanley Learning partnership review our Equality Objectives annually, therefore, the next review will take place in September 2020.
- SEN Policy (November 2019-20)
- Whistleblowing Policy – Stanley Learning Partnership (September 2019-20)
Keeping Children Safe in School
- Keeping Children Safe in School Policy 2019
- Appendix 1 Roles, Responsibilities and Entitlements (1)
- Appendix 2 Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Appendix 3 Behaviour guidelines for staff and volunteers (1)
- Appendix 5 Referral form for first contact
- Appendix 6 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings (1)
- Appendix 7 Information sharing (1)
- Appendix 7b Information Sharing 2018
- Appendix 8 The eight golden rules for information sharing
- Appendix 9 The Brook Traffic Light Tool
- Appendix 10 Guidance on sexting incidents
- Appendix 11 Responding and Managing Sexting Incidents
- Appendix 12 Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence – Advice
Data Protection & GDPR
- Data Protection Policy May (2019)
- Privacy Statement – how we use your child’s information (May 2019-20)
- Privacy Statement – how we use your information (May 2019-20)
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.